MENU

Slide

Pak-tor time!

Sunday, November 18, 2012


Happy Weekend you guys! went dating with Leon the other day, it's really been awhile that we actually went to the malls to pak-tor! We're usually not the shopaholic types.  Leon shops online and buy his clothes and spend like $500-$600 at one go then wear for like months lol. We rather nua and home and watch endless movies.. we're just the super comfy and nua couple hhahaha it's amazing that we both have not turned into fat-asses.

Leon is hoooooorrible hahaha he loves feeding me to the brim, literally. Like full already still wanna feed me other stuff and more stuff.. and more.. anyway it's the way he so called "shows his love for me." lol 





Keeping the whole look simple since the red lippie is so strong, just a little cheeky teal liner at the outer corner of my eye. (:



I think i'm obsessed with my engagement ring! heh, althought it's been a little over a month since he proposed  (oh supposely part one of the proposal lol dunno when is part 2 coming leh.) but i still get a kick when i see the ring on my finger. Heh. How could a gorgeous ring like this change my whole world?! In a good way of course!



In the car waiting for my vainpot fiancé to be done hiao-ing. He will always stroll down casually and say things like "must shuai shuai for you ma.." etc! Zzz, don't make a lady wait yo!



Went for lunchie at Domanchi @ Ngee Ann City! Has passed by this restaurant gazillion times since i was in sec school maybe? But somehow we've not tried it so we decided to give it a go! i mean.. if it could survive being in ngee ann city with the mad expensive rent and all it should be pretty good right! 

Wasn't disappointed at all! We got the set which comes with 2 mains and the chicken is super tender and the sauce is so good!


那麼多的人只敢窩在網絡裡面生存 慢慢都忘記電腦螢幕沒靈魂
科技的發達讓人的距離被拉開 再也拉不回來
 - 王力宏, 你和我.



Hahahah kinda got a shock when i saw this picture, i look EXACTLY the same as how i looked when i was 15ish. Same long straight hair with sideswept bangs, light-ish makeup with no falsies! LOL

Anyway i was kena forced by Leon to eat gelato! Die die ask me to pick a flavor so i picked moscato, which sucks!!! Hahahahaha So in the end my scoop of moscato gelato went straight into the bin.

OMG OMG OMG I saw on Lush's SG site that the Christmas season lush products are out so i had to make a trip there obviously!!!



Got the largest bottle of Snow Fairy, omg favorite shower gel EVER! Look at how much glitter there is!!!! Heh That's if you like all things sweet like me obviously. I so wanted to buy another botte to stock up since it's a seasonal product but leon was nagging nagging nagging so i put it right back on the shelf. T-T He's so naggy, BTH!

Got the Snow Globe Soap too, very fresh grapefruit-ish soap! i'mma huge fan of their body butter scrubs and Honey I Washed the Kids soap! Wanted to get more but didn't sniff anything that really suits me thou. Boo Boo.

Got a jar of R&B, Revive & Balance for my dreeeeeeadful hair. Having long hair suuuuucks, but everyone told me i'm looking pretty good with long hair so i should keep it, raaaah but i really gotta save my hairends somehow, the R&B smells pretty strong of orange blossoms and i'm so glad Leon love the scent! 

Oh do you know that Lush has a recycling policy, if you bring back 5 empty lush pots, you get a pot of fresh mask for totally FOC! Heh, i have a few about to be empty pots already, keep keep keep~

I'm such a huge fan of Lussssssssh! I told leon that our future place i can live without alot of things but i WANT A BATHTUB!!! Hahahahaha so i can buy shitload, truckload of Lush Bathbombs and soak myself to oblivion every. single.  night. AWESOME.




Dinner at House, Dempsey! Used to eat there all the time cos i work just upstairs. Heh the Squid Ink Paella is my absolute must order everything we're there! But this time round we were a wee bit disappointed because it seems like they reduced almost half the portion! Used to be able to share between 2 person and still feel mad full after that but now it's soooo little. Oh wells. Cut cost. -.-

Ordered truffles fries, lemongrass cooler if im not wrong, crispy thai beef salad (used to be soooooo good but now it's blah..) and a 1-metre long sausage! Leon is crazy! hahahaha can he don't "show his love for me" so much or not. 2 person order so much! 


♡ Loves, The Luckiest Chick.

No comments: